Not only accommodation and excellent food. In the Royal you can expect daily small extras, which are included in the price of the overnight stay - according to the duration of your stay.
• Royal breakfast buffet from 07:00 to 10:30 am with local and homemade products, juice bar
and fresh egg dishes from the kitchen
• Daily lunch with à-la-carte dishes from 12:00 to 01:15 pm in the Royal-Stube (charges apply)
• Royal afternoon snack from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Royal- Lounge Bar with homemade cakes from our patisserie
• Royal dinner from 07:00 pm to 08:30 pm
- Gourmet menu with South Tyrolean and Italian dishes
- Vegetarian and vegan dishes
- We also take into consideration any possible allergies or intolerances.
- Different theme nights
- Every Thursday Royal gala menu
- Wine recommendations from our qualified sommelier
• Royal welcome aperitif with finger food on our terrace or at our Lounge Bar
• Royal-Room Service from 07:00 am to 09:00 pm (charges apply)
• Royal-Lounge-Bar daily open from 03:00 pm with drinks, cocktails and coffee (charges apply)
• Free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel area
• Assigned parking spaces in front of the hotel or in the garage (charges apply)
• Charging stations for electric cars in the garage
• The HOLIDAYPASS Premium offers you free and unlimited use of all public, regional transport throughout South Tyrol,
as well as the participation in the outdoor programme "KronAktiv" (the possible rental of the necessary equipment is not included)
• Spa basket with cozy bathrobe, sauna towels and slippers
• Classic cosmetic and oriental treatments (charges apply)
• 4 treatment cabins for massages, facials, body wraps and treatments
• Natural cosmetic lines Piroche and Vitalis
• 2 heated swimming-pools – the outdoor pool is only available in summer
• Family indoor pool with whirlpool
• Family outdoor pool for pure swimming fun (only in summer)
• Sauna area with Finnish sauna, bio herbal sauna, steam bath, aroma steam bath, infrared cabin,
ice grotto, sensory experience shower, Kneipp foot bath massager
• Spa lounge, Relax area, "Room of Silence" with water beds
• Guided bike tours in summer (charges apply)
• 2 tennis courts (clay court and hard court), table tennis
• E-bike rental (charges apply)
• Weekly rafting, canyoning, paragliding (charges apply)
• 9-hole golf course – Par 34, 2,800 m (100% discount on all green fees)
• Transfer from Bruneck train station (on request/for a fee)
• Airport shuttle service from Airport Bozen and Airport Innsbruck (for a fee)
Environmentally friendly. Car free. Relaxed. Economical. The Holidaypass Premium makes a holiday even more pleasurable.
With the discount card, you can use all public transport in South Tyrol free of charge (except long-distance trains such as Intercity, Eurocity, Euronight and Eurostar, as well as the transport of bicycles and animals).
In addition to unlimited mobility, you can enjoy visits to leisure facilities and museums at a special rate and a varied activity programme with the Outdoor Centre.
The weekly programme is available at reception. Please register for the free guided activities one day in advance (by 5 pm).