Your offer for an active winter vacation away from the ski slopes!
A nature experience in the Kronplatz – Plan de Corones Holiday Region.
With a minimum stay of 7 nights, you will have the opportunity to participate in up to 3 selected winter activities in the Kronplatz Holiday Region free of charge!
Choose between a ride on a snowcat, biathlon shooting for guests, various snowshoe hikes, and much, much more.
Starting from 01st January 2018, last overnight stay: 26th January 2018
Choose from among:
- Get-acquainted ice climbing course in Riva di Tures-Rein in Taufers
- A ride on the Alpine Coaster on the Klausberg in Cadipietra-Steinhaus, the longest Alpine roller coaster in Italy
- Biathlon shooting for guests in the Biathlon Center in the Valle Anterselva- Antholzertal
- Guided snowshoe hike in the Puez-Odle Nature Park in San Martin (Badia)
- A snowcat ride in the UNESCO Nature Park followed by a snowshoe hike in San Vigilio (Marebbe)
- Making tracks in the snow: winter hiking with two hunters in Terento-Terenten
- Get-acquainted hour with the E-fatbike in Valdaora-Olang
- A guided snowshoe hike followed by a descent by sled in Chienes-Kiens
- Cross country skiing get-acquainted course in the Val Casies-Gsieser Tal
- Winter hike to the Walderalm mountain hut with a traditional South Tyrol snack followed by a descent by sled
- City tour through Brunico-Bruneck and visit to the Messner Mountain Museum RIPA at Brunico Castle
(Dates are subject to change without notice)
With your reservation or upon arrival, please inform us about the activities in which you would like to participate. The number of participants in each activity is limited.