Dolomiti Pustertal Enjoy Special
06.01. - 26.01.2018
Price a person
The feel good-gourmet offer for a refreshing stay!
The feel good-gourmet offer for a refreshing stay! Living it Up in the Kronplatz Holiday Region.
With a minimum stay of 5 nights, you will have the opportunity to participate in up to 3 selected activities in the Kronplatz Holiday Region free of charge!
- 5 nights in a Royal room 33m² with Royal spoil half board
- 1 little surprise in your room
- 1 alpin-backpack to rent
- hiking sticks to rent
- a vital afternoon-snack on our large terrace between 3pm and 5pm
- free use of our generous wellness area, outdoor pool and tennis courts
- spoil-half board with special themed dinners and highlights as Gala dinner, Tyrolean Dinner, Italian dinner
- Greefee reduction of 30 % - Golf Pustertal
- Holiday Premium Pass
Please choose from among the following activities:
- The Power of Water – water hike in Selva dei Molini-Mühlwaldertal
- At Work with Body and Soul – Gatscher Adventure Farm Cheese Dairy in Chienes-Kiens
- Schnaps tasting at Alpen High Seppila in Tesido-Taisten
- “Mansio Sebatum” gourmet tour: Easy hike, tour through the Museum Mansio Sebatum in S. Lorenzo-St. Lorenzen and tasting of Roman wine and specialties
- Relaxing by the Lake – Listening to the sounds of the Valle Anterselva-Antholzertal
- Visit to the Kirchler Mineralogical Museum in S. Giovanni/Valle Aurina-St. Johann im Ahrntal
- Visit to the Museum Ladin Ciastel de Tor in San Martin followed by a get-acquainted herb course in the courtyard garden
- Gourmet hike through Perca-Percha with tour of the Kräuterhof in Montevila-Wielenberg
- Ladin cuisine: cooking class with tasting in San Vigilio
- Easy, family-friendly mountain hike into the “Mühlbacher Talile” in Rio Molino-Mühlbach/Gais with a Val Pusteria-Pustertal valley snack
- Hike: Bad Bergfall sulphur springs – “Experiencing Water with All Five Senses” (with tasting and footbath) in Valdaora-Olang
- “From Grain to Bread” – adventure hike with bread baking at the farmhouse and visit to a mill in Terento-Terenten
Dates are subject to change without notice.
With your reservation, please inform us about the 3 activities in which you would like to participate. The number of participants in each activity is limited.
Participation in the services listed above may only take place with accommodations that take part in the promotion with a reservation of the Dolomiti Pustertal Enjoy Special offer. The offer may not be combined with other offers and is not valid for groups.