Dolomiti Pustertal Active Special
06.01. - 26.01.2018
Price per person
For adventurous vacationers in late summer
The offer for adventurous vacationers in late summer. Being active in the Kronplatz Holiday Region!
With a minimum stay of 5 nights, you will have the opportunity to participate in up to 3 selected activities in the Kronplatz Holiday Region free of charge!
- 5 nights in a Royal room 33m² with Royal spoil half board
- 1 little surprise in your room
- 1 alpin-backpack to rent
- hiking sticks to rent
- a vital afternoon-snack on our large terrace between 3pm and 5pm
- free use of our generous wellness area, outdoor pool and tennis courts
- spoil-half board with special themed dinners and highlights as Gala dinner, Tyrolean Dinner, Italian dinner
- Greefee reduction of 30 % - Golf Pustertal
- Holiday Premium Pass
Please choose from among the following activities:
- Get-acquainted downhill course on the Kronplatz-Plan de Corones
- Folk dancing course in the Valle Anterselva-Antholzertal
- Kneipp hydrotherapy course in Terento-Terenten
- Human slingshot in Issengo-Issing: get shot into the air toward the lake at speeds of over 100 km/h (60 mph)
- Guided circular hike on the Kronplatz and visit to the new Messner Mountain Museum MMM Corones
- Panorama hike in the Val Casies-Gsieser Tal
- Sunrise hike with observation of game followed by a hunter’s breakfast in San Martin
- Sunrise hike in Valdaora-Olang
- Almhopping: easy panorama hike from one Alpine farmhouse to another in the Speikboden hiking area
- Breathtaking ride on the Zip Line in San Vigilio
- Ride on the Alpine Coaster on the Klausberg in the Valle Aurina-Ahrntal, the longest and most spectacular Alpine roller coaster in Italy
Dates are subject to change without notice.
With your reservation, please inform us about the 3 activities in which you would like to participate. The number of participants in each activity is limited.